| A Poem
about your life
Photo tours of Egypt, Jordan and Israel
An audio-video presentation
#1 HGTV’S ALL OUT CHRISTMAS
NBC’S TODAY SHOW–TOP 3 USA
FEATURED HSN-AMONG BEST IN USA
PEOPLE MAGAZINE, 700 CLUB, ESPN
Come and visit one of the largest
residential Christmas Displays anywhere.
18 train, HO scale railroad.
Spectacular yard tour.
Nov 28‚ 2014 to Jan 3‚ 2015
about your life.
|Want to help?
Tracts are available
to give to others.
|WE WELCOME YOUR EMAILS|
|Make Us Your Homepage|
|NEW BIBLE STUDIES|
Go to the 17,000 link
Master Menu click here
For the first time visitor, we
suggest using the links below, which is an abbreviated list.
|CHRONOLOGICAL 4 GOSPELS|
New—Life Is A Test
Life is a Test to see if you will believe & obey the Gospel. Jesus cares. He may be reaching out to you now.
(1) On this page an INCREDIBLE TESTIMONY of a former doubter of the Bible.
(2) “PROOF” BIBLE IS TRUE & what lies ahead, biblical signs, Rapture, Tribulation, Armageddon.
(3) GOD’S PLAN OF SALVATION & Bible reading guidelines. (4) THE WORLD IS CHANGING.
(5) PERSECUTIONS AND PROBLEMS a true Christian can expect. (6) SITE PURPOSE
To the best of my memory, before I came to the saving grace of Jesus Christ, I did not believe the Bible was true. I doubted whether God, Satan, heaven, or hell even existed.
One evening, my wife and I heard some documentation that these were the last days before Jesus Christ would return. I almost walked out. Something kept me there, but I was not convinced. I decided to do some research to find out if the Bible was true. If I could find one contradiction or anything that was not true, then I could disregard it. I believed this would be easy. I learned nearly one–third of the Bible is, directly or indirectly, related to prophecy, which includes about 10,000 prophecies. I realized that I needed to determine when the Bible was actually written. A study of biblical history, translations, and archaeology was needed. The Dead Sea Scrolls, which were found in Israel, contained Old Testament prophecies of the coming of Jesus. It has been proven that these were written before Christ came. Thousands of clay tablets and archaeological sites also confirm many accounts in the Bible.
I took time off and began studying the prophecies. My wife spent much time at the library. She obtained documentation from reference books, which I would check against the Scriptures to see if the prophecies took place. One week went by and then a month. Every prophecy that we were able to get information on proved to be accurate. I was astonished, but not convinced. Later, people would show me what appeared to be mistakes in the Bible. Turned out these were not contradictions, but only a lack of research, or a printer made an error. Stubborn, that’s me.
After four months of intensive study, authenticating prophecy after prophecy, I was still skeptical. Four months turned into six. I became more determined.
It wasn’t possible that the sixty–six books of the Bible, written by many people over hundreds of years, would not have some errors. Thousands of prophecies and every one perfect? No, impossible! If I would admit that, then I would have to admit there was a God. I was not prepared to do that—yet, I wanted to know the truth. More months passed. Finally, I admitted after almost countless hours of research—I was wrong. I may have been the biggest skeptic in the world, but now I know—the Bible is true and is the Word of God. Anyone willing to take the time I did and do the same research could only come to the same conclusion, if they are honest with themselves. Regretfully, some people have their own agenda and will never admit the truth. I became afraid that I would perish.
I surrendered my life to Jesus Christ, as a result of His love, compassion, mercy and grace, and was baptized by immersion. I know that there is none other name under heaven given among men whereby we MUST be saved–ref Acts 4:12. I REPENTED and received Christ as my only hope of salvation by FAITH–ref Eph 2:8–10. EXCEPT YE BE CONVERTED, AND BECOME AS LITTLE CHILDREN, YE SHALL NOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN–Mt 18:3. You can also call on Jesus NOW to be YOUR Lord and Savior. Jesus said: Lk 24:25–O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken.
According to the Bible, first Israel had to be reborn, which reveals we had entered the latter years of the last days. This happened May 14, 1948. Then app. 365 prophecies would be fulfilled within that generation. Note, are there now increases in globalization, technology, communications, unusual weather patterns, tsunamis, alternate lifestyles, economic problems, false prophets, bombs 2500 times bigger than used in WW2 and violence, Middle East unrest and the Israeli–Palestinian situation—just as the Bible predicted? ALL SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of God. NO PROPHECY of the Scripture is of any private interpretation. 364 now fulfilled. If Jesus removed His church this year, would you be ready?
Will strange weather patterns begin to happen and increase? Yes.
Will earthquakes, wind storms, and even tidal waves increase? Yes.
Will alternate lifestyles increase and become acceptable? Yes.
Will false prophets arise and deceive many? Yes.
Will there be a one–world system or global economy? Yes.
Will Russia, Iran, and some Arab nations invade Israel, and the USA become involved? Yes.
Will all these things and many more begin happening “after” the rebirth of Israel as a nation? Yes.
Were these things happening 75, or 100 years ago? No.
Jesus said in Lk 12:54–57: When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is.
And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass. Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?
Yea, and why even of yourselves judge ye not what is right?
You may see a sign that says—THE BRIDGE IS OUT, and say, “Oh, someone is just trying to scare us.” The sign was meant to warn people of impending danger. God wants you to know, WHEN YOU SEE (the prophecies from the Bible), COME TO PASS, KNOW YE THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NIGH AT HAND–ref Lk 21:31.
People have said the end was near many times—true. However, no prophecy of the latter days meant anything until Israel became a nation again? God’s Word indicates a generation would not pass from Israel’s rebirth, until all be fulfilled (which includes the Rapture, Tribulation, Armageddon, and Christ’s return). A generation can be 70+ years–Ps 90:10. Israel was reborn May 14, 1948. In addition, there would be over 360 prophecies that would come together after Israel’s rebirth. By Israel’s rebirth and the 360+ signs, we would know that the events of the Rapture, Tribulation, and return of Jesus were close.
Many have been preaching about the latter days (of the end times) in churches, on radio, TV, the Internet, books and magazines. Some include Billy Graham, Hal Lindsey, John Hagee, Charles Stanley, Jack Van Impe, Peter Lalonde, Tim LaHaye and Ed Hindson. Those that love God understand these things. For those that practice sin, no explanation is possible–ref Dan 12:4, 10; Mt 24:37, 39.
It has been said that it is impossible for anyone to make 11 straight predictions, 2000 years into the future. There is only one chance in 8 x 10 to the 63rd power, or 80 with 63 zeros after it that such a thing could be done. If such a set of predictions existed, it would have to be the Word of God.
Could you write eleven straight predictions that would take place in the year 4000 A.D.? Include the rebirth of a specific nation. Include countries that would exist, nations that would be allied together, and the exact size of a nation’s army. Include what the people and church would be like and the names of actual cities that would exist. The Bible not only does this eleven times, but hundreds of times. If this is so, even the most skeptical person (that is truthful) would have to agree that there is indeed a God and the Bible is His Word. 2 Pe 1:20,21–KNOWING THIS FIRST, THAT NO PROPHECY OF THE SCRIPTURE IS OF ANY PRIVATE INTERPRETATION. FOR THE PROPHECY CAME NOT IN OLD TIME BY THE WILL OF MAN: BUT HOLY MEN OF GOD SPAKE AS THEY WERE MOVED BY THE HOLY GHOST. O FOOLS, AND SLOW OF HEART TO BELIEVE ALL THAT THE PROPHETS HAVE SPOKEN–Lk 24:25. However, believing there is a God and acknowledging the Bible is His Word does not save a person. Let’s prove the Bible is true and we are nearing the end of the last generation before Christ returns.
1. The Jewish people would be scattered worldwide; yet Israel would become a nation again after a long time and at a time the Bible calls the “latter days”–ref Isa 66:8; Mic 5:3; Ezek 38:8. Against what appeared to be impossible odds, this prophecy has been fulfilled. It happened on May 14, 1948 after about 2500 years. That’s 1 out of 1.
Israel was destroyed in approximately 721 B.C. and Judah about 135 years later. The rebirth of Israel was the key sign, indicating we had entered a time period called the “latter days” of the last days (or end times). It was the beginning of a countdown leading to the Tribulation and culminating with the Battle of Armageddon and the return of Jesus.
2. Israel shall be brought forth in one day, at once–ref Isa 66:8. Prophecy fulfilled–May 14, 1948. On Nov. 29, 1947, the General Assembly of the U.N. approved a resolution calling for the establishment of a Jewish state in Palestine. On the morning of May 14, 1948 (the last day of the British mandate), a meeting of the People’s Council took place in Israel to decide on the name and finalize the declaration. At precisely 4 PM, the proclamation ceremony began at the Tel Aviv museum. The 979 Hebrew words of the Scroll of Independence were read. All stood, and the scroll was adopted. The notorious White Paper, issued by the British in 1930 restricting Jewish immigration, was declared null and void. The People’s Council signed the proclamation. David Ben–Gurion rapped his gavel, declaring, “The State of Israel is established. This meeting is ended.” In one day, at once, as predicted—Israel was reborn. President Truman was swift in announcing U.S. recognition of Israel. The following morning, Israel was under attack by the Egyptian, Syrian, Lebanese, Jordanian, and Iraqi forces.
3. Israel would be brought forth (or reborn) “out of the nations.” The “United Nations” approved a resolution for a Jewish state in Palestine. Israel’s land had been occupied by many nations. Israel was “brought forth out of the nations.”
4. Israel must regain the city of Jerusalem–Joel 2:32; Isa 28:14; Ezek 22:19. This happened in 1967. That’s 4 out of 4. By Israel’s rebirth and a precise line of events that come together, we understand the times. We are not setting a date; but, it seems clear that we are in the generation of the Rapture and Tribulation that will come and catch most by surprise.
5. The 7th church age, which is the last one, before the Rapture, would be lukewarm, neither cold nor hot for Jesus. God will spew them out. The Bible tells us—you have acquired wealth, but your condition is wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked, and you don’t know it–Rev 3:14–22. Most use little Scripture and lots of stories. Most know more about their preacher than of Jesus. Many do not teach on the Revelation, sin, repentance, obedience, judgment, hell, fearing God, and baptism by immersion; yet God’s Word tells them to do so. Many sing a lot. Some are socializing centers that teach what their members want to hear. When you go to church—is your Bible left at home?
The Bible gives app. 119 descriptions of what people would be like at the time of the end. These fit the people of today perfectly, but not the previous generation.
6. Some would depart from the faith and go into devil worship–1 Tim 4:1. This is perfect. That is 6 out of 6.
7. People would mock about these days and not believe, just as people mocked about the flood coming–2 Pe 3:3; Jude 18. Are you one of them?
8. People would be lovers of themselves–2 Tim 3:1,2. Remember the TV commercials—"I do it for me"? Are people self–centered today?
9. People would be disobeying their parents–2 Tim 3:1,2.
10. People would be grateful for nothing–2 Tim 3:1,2.
11. What we call alternate lifestyles would increase and prosper–Lk 17:28,30; ref Gen 19:5; Ro 1:24,26,27.
12. People would be without self–control in sex–2 Tim 3:1,2,6; Rev 9:21; Lk 17:28,30; Jude 7.
13. People would love pleasures more than God–2 Tim 3:1,2,4. Picnics, football, or sleep come first. Church?—we can go later. Our American motto "In God we trust" has become a joke.
14. People would be taking drugs–Rev 9:21. The Greek word for sorceries, in Rev 9:21, means pharmaceuticals or drugs. God’s Word is 100% right on every one. That’s 14 out of 14. Fifty years ago, many people didn’t lock their doors. There was little or no profanity on television, radio, or in the movies. Gum chewing was a main issue in public schools. Now it’s stealing, murder, weapons, bullies, suicide, drugs, and sex. This is the latter days. It’s going to get worse.
15. There would be something that would enable people all over the world to see events as they happen. The hand–held devices that many use today, along with television and the Internet fulfill this prophecy–ref Rev 11:9,10. How could the Bible have foreseen such things?
16. There would be weapons that could destroy the world–Mk 13:20; Rev 6:8; Rev 9:18; Zech 14:8,12. This prophecy was written in the days of swords, spears and arrows. It is estimated that the nuclear arsenals of the USA and Russia (as of 2011) could kill every living thing on earth 6 times over. Did you know that Russia tested a bomb that is 2500 times more powerful than the ones dropped on Japan?
17. The Gospel must be published worldwide–Mk 13:10. This was written when there was no printing press. To our knowledge, the Gospel is (or is about to be) published in the primary language of every nation or “among all nations.”
18. In the “latter days,” when Israel was again a nation, there would be a great military power to its extreme north in the land of Magog (which is modern–day Russia)–Ezek 38:2–4,8,15,16. Incredible! How could the Bible have foretold the location of a nation, facts about its military, and the time period it would happen? Lk 24:25–O FOOLS, AND SLOW OF HEART TO BELIEVE ALL THAT THE PROPHETS HAVE SPOKEN.
19. There would be a nation to the far east of Israel, to the end of the earth. It would have an army of 200 million. How could the Bible foretell the location of a nation and the size of its army nearly 2000 years ago? China has boasted that it could field an army of this exact figure.
20. A key prophecy. There would be an economic alliance of the nations of the Old Roman Empire. This is a description of the European Union today (the EU). It has adopted a one–currency system for many of its nations. It is written, IN THE DAYS OF THESE KINGS (these nations, which is now) SHALL THE GOD OF HEAVEN SET UP A KINGDOM–Dan 2:44. That’s 20 out of 20. We have gone past the point that seemed impossible—not 11 perfect predictions, but 20, made thousands of years ago. With God, nothing is impossible. Even the biggest skeptic should see the Bible is true, if they are honest. God exists. We are near the biblical event we call the rapture.
There is no chance a human being could write these. The Bible is the Word of God, as these prophecies prove. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. Repent and be baptized by full immersion. Read and obey the Gospel. God loves you. Mt 16:26–WHAT IS A MAN PROFITED, IF HE SHALL GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD, AND LOSE HIS OWN SOUL? OR WHAT SHALL A MAN GIVE IN EXCHANGE FOR HIS SOUL? There are actually 365 prophecies regarding these latter days leading to the coming of the Antichrist and beginning of the tribulation. Since Israel’s rebirth (1948), 364 have come to pass, and #365 is happening as this is being written. Because of a lack of space, only 20 have been listed. As thousands of Biblical prophecies have come to pass in their time, so shall those that lie ahead also be fulfilled. In Daniel, Matthew, Mark, Luke and some epistles, the Christian is commanded to know or understand the times we are in.
THE FOOL HAS SAID IN HIS HEART, THERE IS NO GOD–Ps 14:1.
RAPTURE (the biblical term is “caught up” or “translation”) is a term used to describe the removal from the earth of all living people that are born–again, as evidenced by their love and obedience to God’s Word. Just prior to the Tribulation, the Rapture takes place. The Revelation portrays the raptured saints in heaven—before the throne of God, prior to the Antichrist coming. 1 Cor 15:51,52–“We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound”; 1 Thes 4:16,17–“and the dead in Christ shall rise first, then we which are alive and remain shall be “caught up” together with them in the clouds.” The trumpet sounds. Then born again Christians will be with Jesus. All others will face the dreadful Tribulation.
THE TRIBULATION is the worst time in history since man has existed. Immediately following the Rapture, the man of sin (called Antichrist) comes forth and assumes control of the EU. He can be expected to be charismatic and brilliant. He confirms a treaty with Israel and others, which begins the Tribulation. Under his control, the global economy will prosper.
The Tribulation is a 7 year period, but the Lord may have shortened the first 3½ years–ref Mk 13:20; Ro 9:28. This means the born–again Jews must look for the Abomination of Desolation to occur. They cannot count the days from the confirmation of the covenant to when they should flee.
Hate, murder, theft and every imaginable form of evil will abound. During this time of God’s wrath, Russia, Iran, and others will come against Israel in the first of 3 wars like this earth has never seen. God destroys 5/6th of the invaders. The USA becomes involved. One–fourth of the world’s population will die. Many of the dead will be from the USA and Russia. One–third of all trees are burned up. All green grass is burned up. One–third of the sea will become blood. One–third of the creatures in the sea will die. One–third of the ships are destroyed. One–third of the waters become wormwood (or poisoned, or radioactive). Massive famines, increased earthquakes, more diseases, and huge tidal waves will occur as birth pangs of a woman. Those left alive will have a chance to receive Jesus through the preaching of 144,000 male, virgin Jews; however, death by decapitation lies ahead for most, unless they renounce their faith. Many false christs and false prophets come forth. A one–world, false religion that God calls MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH will increase. This religion has existed for hundreds of years and exists today.
About 3½ years from the end of the Tribulation, the Antichrist (also called the beast) is killed with a wound in the head by a weapon, but his deadly wound is healed. He comes back to life. He declares himself to be God and moves into the rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem. A false prophet appears that will do great wonders. The abomination of desolation occurs. An image of the Antichrist will be set on a wing of the Temple. Those that refuse to worship it will be beheaded.
The elect born–again Jews now flee for their lives to a place where God will protect them during the last 3½ years. Power is given to the Antichrist by his father Satan, over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. All that dwell on the earth shall worship the Antichrist, whose names are not written in the Lamb’s Book of Life. During these last 3½ years (called the Great Tribulation), world conditions continue to worsen. A one–world system will exist. The Antichrist shall make war against the saints and will overcome them. People must take the mark of the Antichrist or the number of his name (666) in or on their forehead or right hand. If they refuse, they cannot buy or sell.
Two prophets of God will appear for 1260 days. One of these is Elijah. They warn people not to take the mark or worship the image. There is no forgiveness from God for those that do. They will go to the lake of fire. These two witnesses have the power to shut up heaven so it does not rain and power to bring all kinds of plagues on the earth. Many will be tortured and beheaded for the Word of God. Some type of locusts will sting men with a sting like a scorpion. Men will seek death and shall not find it. There will be terrible sores upon men. Men will be scorched with great heat. Earthquakes, great tidal waves, and diseases continue to worsen. Two hundred million troops will march to Israel from the east and cross the dried up Euphrates River in the second great war. One–third more of the earth’s population will be killed. After 1260 days, the two prophets of God are killed. People will rejoice; but then after 3½ days, they will arise and ascend up to heaven as others watch. Great fear falls on those that see this. Men’s hearts will fail, as they consider what is about to happen. Multitudes will hide in the rocks and say, “FALL ON US AND HIDE US FROM…HIM (Jesus)…FOR THE GREAT DAY OF HIS WRATH IS COME; AND WHO SHALL BE ABLE TO STAND?”–Rev 6:16,17.
IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBULATION of those days, the Battle of Armageddon explodes. It is the last of the 3 great wars and by far the worse. It lasts one day. The kings and armies of the earth are gathered to make war against Jesus. Christ returns as the King of kings and Lord of lords with His saints. If He had not returned exactly at that time, there would be no life left on earth. The Antichrist and False Prophet are cast alive into the lake of fire. Satan is chained; a seal is placed on him; and he is cast into the bottomless pit for 1000 years, so he can deceive the nations no longer until the 1000 years are fulfilled. Every force of nature is likely to be unleashed at once, including tornadoes, hurricanes, tidal waves, lightning encircling the earth, and the biggest earthquake in mankind’s history. The cities and mountains of the world crumble. Every island flees away. The mountains are gone. There are great hailstones about the weight of 70 to l00 pounds. So few people are left alive that a child could list them.
This may all sound like a fairy tale, but remember—from Israel’s rebirth to the Tribulation, there are about 365 prophecies. Nearly all have now been fulfilled. To the skeptic, we say—regarding the latter days, put the Bible alongside the daily newspaper. If you do, your laughing may not be so loud.
As said previously: THE FOOL HAS SAID IN HIS HEART, THERE IS NO GOD–Ps 14:1.
We have presented some prophecies that prove the Bible is God’s Word to those that are honest. Now many of you are faced with a decision. Will you humble yourself, repent and receive Christ as your only hope of salvation? The Bible says all your righteous deeds ARE AS FILTHY RAGS–Isa 64:6. You may have been an unbeliever, or you may have been religious, but if you died right now—you would perish to hell. Why? Because you have not been born again–Jn 3:3.
Now, you must choose what to believe—your own wrong thinking, your church, or the Bible? As you read this, there are multitudes in hell being tormented and wishing they had the chance that you have right now–Lk 16:19–31. To do nothing is to choose eternal separation from God. It is written: BEHOLD, NOW IS THE ACCEPTED TIME; BEHOLD, NOW IS THE DAY OF SALVATION–2 Cor 6:2. HE THAT IS NOT WITH ME IS AGAINST ME–Mt 12:30
1. Admit that you are a sinner. The Bible says, FOR ALL HAVE SINNED AND COME SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD. FOR THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH–Ro 3:23; 6:23.
2. Be willing to change, forsake all sin, humble yourself and live for Jesus—Repent. God will help. It is written, EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH.
3. Believe in your heart Jesus Christ is God’s only begotten Son, Who came to this earth in the flesh, in human form–1 Jn 4:2,3; 2 Jn 7. Believe He died for your sins. It is written, FOR THERE IS NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN AMONG MEN, WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED–Acts 4:12.
4. Ask for forgiveness. Ask for God’s mercy. By faith, receive Jesus Christ as your only hope of salvation. I am going to ask you to make that decision for Jesus right now. Please kneel right where you are. God may be calling you. Don’t resist. The Bible tells us, THERE IS A WAY WHICH SEEMETH RIGHT UNTO A MAN, BUT THE END THEREOF ARE THE WAYS OF DEATH. It’s not a matter of whether you think you know Jesus, but does Jesus know you? Right now, kneel and pray this prayer out loud, and mean it.
DEAR JESUS, I AM A SINNER. I BELIEVE YOU ARE THE SON OF GOD AND DIED FOR MY SINS ON THE CROSS. FORGIVE ALL OF MY SINS. JESUS, I REPENT AND GIVE YOU MY LIFE. HAVE MERCY ON ME, A SINNER. HELP ME TO FOLLOW AND OBEY YOUR COMMANDMENTS AND TO LIVE FOR YOU. I ASK IT IN THE NAME OF MY LORD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.
Please email us and let us know. We would like to pray for you. If you send us your postal mailing address, we would like to send you some free literature.
We recommend you now read your Bible every day faithfully—5 or more chapters. Start with the Gospel of John. Read it through three times. Next go to Matthew, and read the New Testament three times. Then read the entire Bible in order, from Genesis to the Revelation. Be a doer of the Word and not a hearer only, deceiving yourself–ref Ja 1:22. Find a good, Bible–teaching church that believes God’s Word. They should also love Israel and the Jewish people.
Be baptized by full immersion IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, AND OF THE SON, AND OF THE HOLY GHOST–Col 2:12; Mt 28:19. Tell others that Jesus is your only hope of salvation. Never be ashamed of Jesus in any way, even when it comes to praying over your meals. Sprinkling baptism, infant baptism, and any baptism done prior to repenting and believing in Jesus Christ is NO BAPTISM AT ALL–ref Acts 2:38; Ro 6:1–10; Col 2:12; Mt 28:19.
For those that have decided to put off surrendering to Jesus, let this be a warning. There was a certain man who said to his preacher, “Don’t worry about me, I will come to Jesus in the 11th hour.” Time after time, he would come to his preacher and repeat these words. Then one day, he did it again. “Don’t worry about me. In the 11th hour, I will surrender to Jesus.” Then the man left the preacher’s office. Shortly after, the preacher heard a terrible crash. He ran outside and found the man lying dead in the street after being hit by a car. A person said to the preacher, “He didn’t know this day was his 11th hour. That person will never have another chance. Consider what has been said.
Beware, there is a battle ahead. Some people that love you may think you are crazy. Wives may turn against husbands and vice versa. Persecutions, temptations, sufferings, problems and the unexpected lie ahead. There is a war to be fought against all sorts of temptations: desires, pride, lusts, cares of this life, pleasures, riches, and wrong thinking. Our faith (or trust in God) will be tested to see if it is real–ref 1 Pe 1:7. Life is a test.
Most people who come to Jesus do not realize the intense fight that lies ahead for them. Many of the Epistles address this very thing (note Eph 6). There are battles to be fought against the powers of darkness. Satan can be expected to use tactics against you that will catch you off guard. Satan will try to get you to return to the way you were before you repented. He succeeds with most. We can expect that what seems to be impossible situations will all of a sudden happen. God is with us through it all. Our biggest battle is with our self, including our fears, our desires, our plans. The more we deny self and pick up our cross and follow Jesus as God commands, the more successful we should be against Satan’s devices. We are to fight the good fight of faith. Looking back is a tool Satan uses. Our past hurts and rejections can all of a sudden pop up in our thoughts. 1 Cor 10:13–There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
Satan’s power to tempt you and deceive you seem to be beyond most people’s understanding; for he deceives the whole world–ref Rev 12:9. Remember, the battle rages in our thoughts, flesh, and emotions. Ultimately, a person’s heart will decide whether or not he will follow Jesus steadfast to the end.
Satan uses false religions, your devotion to a certain church or person, or things, or money, lusts, cares of this life, pleasures, pride, wanting to be loved, wanting to be something special, fear, worries, rejection, hurts, anger, unforgiveness and even love. Satan may use your best friend, your spouse, your relatives, and even your children to try to turn you back from following Jesus.
When you try to study God’s Word, all sorts of distractions may happen. People just pop in. Telephones ring, kids interrupt you—the list is almost endless. You try to read your Bible, and all of a sudden your mind is filled with things you need to do right then. Satan put in Eve’s mind that God did not mean what He said. Expect the same to happen to you. If we look at the world and love this world, we can expect to fall. If we keep our eyes fixed on Jesus and His Word, we can expect to stand. The Bible has much to say about this fight; yet few churches teach anymore on this spiritual warfare we go through.
Eph 6:10–17–“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.” The fiery darts are those overwhelming pressures you feel that tempt you to do contrary to God’s Word. They tempt you to sin. They stir up your emotions. They are so strong, they are difficult to resist; but resist you must by faith. Fear God, and depart from evil.
1 Jn 2:15–17–Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
Pv 3:7–Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
2 Tim 4:3, l4–For the time will come (which is now) when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth (NIV).
TO SEEK AND TO SAVE THAT WHICH WAS LOST-Lk 19:10. TO FEED (HIS) LAMBS; FEED (HIS) SHEEP-ref Jn 21:15-17. As God in His mercy enables us—to humbly, freely, and truthfully present the gospel clearly with sound bible teaching—so that people might EXAMINE THEMSELVES TO SEE IF THEY ARE IN THE FAITH-ref Mt 10:8; 2 Cor 13:5; Titus 2:1. To exhort people to REPENT-ref Mk 1:15; Lk 13:3; to believe on and receive JESUS CHRIST by FAITH, as their ONLY HOPE of SALVATION-ref Mk 1:15; Eph 2:8-10; Gal 3:26; and afterwards to be BAPTIZED by FULL IMMERSION-ref Ro 6:4; Col 2:12; IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, AND OF THE SON, AND OF THE HOLY GHOST-ref Mt 28:18. To encourage people to faithfully READ-ref Col 4:16; 1 Thes 5:27; STUDY-ref 2 Tim 2:15; and OBEY THE GOSPEL-ref Heb 5:9.
JESUS CHRIST, (THE WORD-Rev 19:13), GOD’S ONLY BEGOTTEN SON-1 Jn 4:9, WHO CREATED ALL THINGS-Col 1:16, is the CENTER and FOCUS of this website and ministry.